CGI IT Czech Republic s.r.o.
At CGI, we call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 70,000 professionals located in more than 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services company committed to help clients succeed. We have the expertise, stability and dedicated professionals, all needed to achieve results for our clients and for our members. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
Junior SAP Basis Consultant
What is it all about?
Are you motivated by the opportunity to move into the field of SAP Basis or to become a part of mid-size and highly efficient team which is providing innovative solutions to complex technical problems?
What will you do?
As a Junior SAP Basis consultant you will be working under supervision of more senior colleagues on several initiatives within our business. Your role will require you to be able to cooperate and communicate directly and efficiently with your internal colleagues as well as our internal and external clients. You will became a part of the team, which is internally well known by its ability to cooperate and share the knowledge internally with less senior colleagues and projects across CGI locally and globally. Your responsibilities will include:
• Remote system setup, administration and support under supervision and support of more senior colleagues
• Managing and solving basic user requirements related to various SAP environments
on Linux, AIX, Windows / Oracle, MsSQL, Sybase, Hana architecture, including S4HANA and Fiori
• Deployments of individual transport requests or complete CHARM transactions
• Resolution and management of alerts related to SAP System Monitoring
• Implementation and renewals of SAP SSL certificates
• Participation in SAP implementation projects
• Maintenance of SAP user accounts
• Standardized parameter changes
• Standard SAP jobs scheduling
• RFC configuration and fixes
• System / server cleanup
Who are we looking for?
• Good overall orientation in IT infrastructure administration (OS, databases, servers, networks)
• Ability to understand and maintain defined working standards and related processes
• Very good communication skills in English, fluent Czech/Slovak language
• Proven experience with remote system support in a global environment
• Experience with the administration of any of the following technology platforms
(Linux, AIX, Windows OS, Oracle, MSSQL, ASE, SAP HANA db)
• Experience with SAP system support and monitoring is an added value
• Knowledge of incident, problem and change ITIL processes
What we can offer you?
• Great mixture of friendly atmosphere and stability of one of the biggest IT companies (Our employees stay with us for more than 8 years in average)
• Possibility to purchase company share and participation on company profit
• Professional growth and development through certified training programs and knowledge sharing
• Chance to spend some time abroad
• 25 days of vacation and sick days
• Fully reimbursed long term sickness (up to 30 days)
• Meal vouchers
• Benefit Plus Program with generous donation from CGI
• Multisport card not only for sport enthusiasts
• Company breakfast, teambuilding activities and many more....
Information about the vacancy
Laurinova 2800/4, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, soft loans to employees, occasional work from home
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Slovak (advanced), czech (advanced)
Phone: +420 733 167 634