CGI IT Czech Republic s.r.o.
At CGI, we call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 70,000 professionals located in more than 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services company committed to help clients succeed. We have the expertise, stability and dedicated professionals, all needed to achieve results for our clients and for our members. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
What is it all about
This is a varied role with tasks ranging from the monthly closing and analyses of PL accounts, BS reconciliations, asset management, accruals, revenue recognition and various accounting tasks. Besides the day-to-day activities, the accurate back-up documentation, financial process revision and description, internal audit activities (SOX testing) need to be performed to increase the quality of financial control. This role involves extensive daily interaction with our international offices, business managers, functional teams and finance colleagues therefore it is essential that you have strong communication skills in English.
What we need from you
• Degree in Accounting;
• Good knowledge of English;
• Related work 1+ year experience in accounting;
• Experience in international company or SSC and/or SOX controls and/or Real estate accounting are an advantage;
• Time flexibility
• Ability to have good grasp of the detail whilst understanding the “overall picture”, and to manage multiple tasks/projects and priorities simultaneously;
• The successful candidate will also demonstrate autonomy in the execution of his/her tasks;
• Willingness to learn new processes and tasks and actively participate in their development and improvement;
What we offer
• Professional growth and development through certified training programs as e.g. ACCA, knowledge sharing;
• Competitive Salary;
• Participation on Company Profit (Profit Participation Plan) and Company Shares (Share Purchase Plan)
• Cafeteria to support your leisure activities;
• Possibility of international deployments and job rotations;
• Working in a multicultural team in a modern environment using the latest technology equipment;
• Large variety of other benefits including 5-week vacation;
• Full-time and permanent employment (subject to the probation period)
Informace o pozici
Laurinova 2800/4, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek, práce na zkrácený úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
Angličtina (středně pokročilá)
Pozice je vhodná pro absolventy.
Pozice vhodná pro OZP. S docházením do firmy s bezbariérovým přístupem. Vhodné pro: tělesně postižení, vozíčkáři.
155 00 Praha - Stodůlky