CGI IT Czech Republic s.r.o.
At CGI, we call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 70,000 professionals located in more than 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services company committed to help clients succeed. We have the expertise, stability and dedicated professionals, all needed to achieve results for our clients and for our members. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
PHP Developer for international projects
What is it all about?
Do you want to work with php and related technologies on international projects? Do you want to be part of big company with focus on large solutions?
We are focusing on new E-Commerce platform. You will get in touch with technologies as PHP, REST, AWS, AZURE. Are you interested? Read On!
What will you do?
• Analysis and drafting of technical specifications;
• Design and development of applications;
• Testing, integration, and production;
• Communication with colleagues and client
Who are we looking for?
• Experience with development in PHP stack
• Strong knowledge and practical experience in MySQL
• Experience with Zend Framework or any other modern framework like Symfony / Laravel / YII
• Design Patterns knowledge
• Ability to work independently;
• Know how to work in virtual teams;
• Ability work in english enviroment.
What we can offer you?
• Great mixture of friendly atmosphere and stability of one of the biggest IT companies (Our employees stay with us for more than 8 years in average)
• Possibility to purchase company share and participation on company profit
• Professional growth and development through certified training programs and knowledge sharing
• Chance to spend some time abroad
• 25 days of vacation and sick days
• Fully reimbursed long term sickness (up to 30 days)
• Meal vouchers
• Benefit Plus Program with generous donation from CGI
• Multisport card not only for sport enthusiasts
• Company breakfast, teambuilding activities and many more....
Information about the vacancy
Laurinova 2800/4, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, soft loans to employees, occasional work from home
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Phone: +420 733 167 634