CGI IT Czech Republic s.r.o.
At CGI, we call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 70,000 professionals located in more than 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services company committed to help clients succeed. We have the expertise, stability and dedicated professionals, all needed to achieve results for our clients and for our members. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
Software Tester Automotive
What is it all about?
Are you ready to take new challanges within testing world? Do you want to move in you career forward?
We are looking for experience testers for our division TRM (Transport, Retail, Manufacter). Be a part of whole new testing team.
What will you do?
• Testing enterprise software as part of its development or maintenance in various lifecycle models:
• test design & preparation,
• testing itself,
• reporting & test documentation
• Using proficient testing methods and tools
• Working with team mates and supporting the client business remotely
Who are we looking for?
• Fluent communication skills in English (B2+)
• Predispositions for testing
• Critical thinking and context awareness
• Curiosity, exploratory skills, attention to details
• Communication skills
• IT general overview
• We would welcome a pragmatic, flexible and customer oriented team player, willing to share ideas and happy with virtual collaboration
What we can offer you?
• Great mixture of friendly atmosphere and stability of one of the biggest IT companies (Our employees stay with us for more than 8 years in average)
• Possibility to purchase company share and participation on company profit
• Professional growth and development through certified training programs and knowledge sharing
• Chance to spend some time abroad
• 25 days of vacation and sick days
• Fully reimbursed long term sickness (up to 30 days)
• Meal vouchers
• Benefit Plus Program with generous donation from CGI
• Multisport card not only for sport enthusiasts
• Company breakfast, teambuilding activities and many more....
Information about the vacancy
Laurinova 2800/4, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, soft loans to employees, occasional work from home
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Czech (advanced), Slovak (advanced)
Londýnské náměstí 881/6
639 00 Brno-střed-Štýřice
Phone: +420 733 167 688