CGI IT Czech Republic s.r.o.
Founded in 1976, CGI Group Inc. is the fifth largest independent information technology and business process services firm in the world. Approximately 70,000 professionals serve thousands of global clients from offices and delivery centers across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific, leveraging a comprehensive portfolio of services, including high-end business and IT consulting, systems integration, application development and maintenance and infrastructure management, as well as 150 IP-based services and solutions. With annual revenue in excess of C$10 billion and an order backlog exceeding C$20 billion, CGI shares are listed on the TSX (GIB.A) and the NYSE (GIB). Website: www.cz.cgi.com
Oracle Developer (PL/SQL)
What is it all about:
• Would you like to join the team working on world leading product?
• Would you like to learn how to satisfy cutting edge performance requirements? CGI Payments is the right team for you!
• Our clients are mainly major international banks operating across the world. • • What we deliver to them is our own product featuring high-end payments processing.
• We are looking for a candidate to expand our team to satisfy growing international demand. ”
• Challenging client: Global banking corporation
• Application development, maintenance and support based on client requirements
• Customization and change requests specification, analysis and implementation
• Performance tuning
• Design and development of high-volume Oracle-based data marts
• Providing development support of SIT and higher environments
• Solving problems and operational issues
• Preparation of required handover documentation to support teams and training as appropriate
What we need from you:
• 2+ years of development experience in Oracle and PL/SQL
• Professional communication skills in English
• Knowledge of UNIX, Shell scripting is an advantage
• Openness, willingness to learn and flexibility is a must
• We would welcome a pragmatic, flexible and customer oriented team player, willing to share ideas and happy with virtual collaboration
Nice to have:
• Experience with Oracle administration
• Database release management experience
• Database design and Data-warehouse experience
• Experience with other technologies (e.g. front-end development)
• Team leading experience
• Experience with Java programming language
What we offer:
• Share purchase programme
• Participation on CGI profit
• Cafeteria to support your leisure activities
• Possibility of international deployments and job rotations
• Occasional home office
• 900 CZK per month for Benefit plus programme
• 105 CZK meal vouchers
• Multisport card
• 5 weeks of vacation, 3 sickdays and Fully paid sick leave (30 days/year)
• Participation on complex projects for major energy and utilities companies
• Professional growth and development through certified training programs and knowledge sharing
• and many more!
Informace o pozici
Laurinova 2800/4, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Bonusy/prémie, mobilní telefon, notebook, flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, dovolená 5 týdnů, vzdělávací kurzy, školení, kafetérie, příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, zdravotní volno/sickday, firemní akce
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
Angličtina (středně pokročilá)
CGI IT Czech Republic s.r.o.
KontaktCGI IT Czech Republic s.r.o.
155 00 Praha-Stodůlky