CGI IT Czech Republic s.r.o.
At CGI, we call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 70,000 professionals located in more than 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services company committed to help clients succeed. We have the expertise, stability and dedicated professionals, all needed to achieve results for our clients and for our members. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
What it is all about?
„We are everywhere where our presence is needed.” ARM is a set of products by CGI, which are developed and administered across three continents. Its portfolio includes integrated applications and modules enabling energy and utility customers to manage assets and resources. The ARM product suite provides a real-time manual as well as automated job scheduling for technicians. In addition, it can also optimize working time by using a web interface and mobile client applications.
The ARM clients are mainly major utilities (electricity and gas) companies in north America. The Czech Product Centre participates on design, development, testing and delivery for some of the ARM modules.
If you’re looking for stable international project and you want to join friendly working atmosphere in a group of good team mates, then what are you waiting for? Apply now!
What will you do?
As a Java Developer you will join Product Development team working on international delivery of business critical suite of applications.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Participation on complete development lifecycle
• Providing development support of internal and customer testing
• Providing post-implementation support
• Communication with other teams in different Product Centres (different time zones)
What do we need from you?
• 2+ years of development experience in Java (SE and/or EE)
• Experience in SQL ( Oracle SQL is preferred )
• Advanced communication skills in English, fluent in Czech or Slovak
• You should be a person who is able to work with little or no supervision
• We would welcome a pragmatic, flexible and customer oriented team player, willing to share ideas and happy with virtual collaboration
What will give you bonus marks?
• Previous Experience in HTML5
• Experience in Vaadin framework
• Experience in GWT
• Previous experience with leading a small team of up to 6 members
• Ability to quickly learn new things
All CGI offers of employment are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation.
Background investigation components can vary depending upon specific assignment, or upon any government security clearance.
What do we offer?
• Share purchase programme
• Participation on CGI profit
• Cafeteria to support your leisure activities
• Possibility of international deployments and job rotations
• Occasional home office
• 900 CZK per month for Benefit plus programme
• 105 CZK meal vouchers
• Multisport card
• 5 weeks of vacation, 3 sickdays and Fully paid sick leave (30 days/year)
• Participation on complex projects for major energy and utilities companies
• Professional growth and development through certified training programs and knowledge sharing
• and many more!
Informace o pozici
Holandská 868/5, 639 00 Brno-Štýřice, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Mobilní telefon, notebook, flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, dovolená 5 týdnů, vzdělávací kurzy, školení, občerstvení na pracovišti, zvýhodněné půjčky zaměstnancům, zdravotní volno/sickday, možnost občasné práce z domova, firemní akce
Vzdělání není podstatné
Angličtina (středně pokročilá)
Telefon: +420 733 167 634