CGI IT Czech Republic s.r.o.
At CGI, we call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 70,000 professionals located in more than 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services company committed to help clients succeed. We have the expertise, stability and dedicated professionals, all needed to achieve results for our clients and for our members. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
Oracle Developer (PL/SQL)
What is it all about:
• Would you like to join the team working on world leading product?
• Would you like to learn how to satisfy cutting edge performance requirements? CGI Payments is the right team for you!
• Our clients are mainly major international banks operating across the world
• What we deliver to them is our own product featuring high-end payments processing.
• We are looking for a candidate to expand our team to satisfy growing international demand.
• Challenging client: Global banking corporation
• Application development, maintenance and support based on client requirements
• Customization and change requests specification, analysis and implementation
• Performance tuning
• Design and development of high-volume Oracle-based data marts
• Providing development support of SIT and higher environments
• Solving problems and operational issues
• Preparation of required handover documentation to support teams and training as appropriate
What we need from you:
• 2+ years of development experience in Oracle and PL/SQL
• Professional communication skills in English
• Knowledge of UNIX, Shell scripting is an advantage
• Openness, willingness to learn and flexibility is a must
• We would welcome a pragmatic, flexible and customer oriented team player, willing to share ideas and happy with virtual collaboration
Nice to have:
• Experience with Oracle administration
• Database release management experience
• Database design and Data-warehouse experience
• Experience with other technologies (e.g. front-end development)
• Team leading experience
• Experience with Java programming language
What we offer:
• Share purchase programme
• Participation on CGI profit
• Cafeteria to support your leisure activities
• Possibility of international deployments and job rotations
• Occasional home office
• 900 CZK per month for Benefit plus programme
• 105 CZK meal vouchers
• Multisport card
• 5 weeks of vacation, 3 sickdays and Fully paid sick leave (30 days/year)
• Participation on complex projects for major energy and utilities companies
• Professional growth and development through certified training programs and knowledge sharing
• and many more!
Information about the vacancy
Holandská 868/5, 639 00 Brno-Štýřice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick day, occasional work from home, corporate Events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
639 00 Brno-střed-Štýřice
Phone: +420 733 167 688