CGI IT Czech Republic s.r.o.
At CGI, we call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 70,000 professionals located in more than 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services company committed to help clients succeed. We have the expertise, stability and dedicated professionals, all needed to achieve results for our clients and for our members. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
.Net Developer Senior (Medior)
What it is all about?
As .NET Developer on our team, you will be working on several big initiatives within the business. This role will require communication and interaction with multiple internal and external clients to ensure each module interacts properly with each other. The Developer will also troubleshoot issues and develop new enhancements to achieve targeted results.s
What will you do?
• Design of the enterprise solution according to the business client's requirements
• Solution is mainly focusing on development and integration using the Microsoft Azure and .NET framework
• Responsible for low level design
• Development of enterprise solutions according to the functional and technical leader's specification.
• Continuous optimization of developed solutions
• Technical specification writing
• Communication with the business requirements owner
What do we need from you?
• At least 2-3 years programming experience in C#/.NET, ASP.NET, EF, LINQ, WCF, MVC
• GoF or others design patterns - advantage
• Good knowledge of SQL on the level of DB client
• Good knowledge of design language (UML) and tools – Enterprise Architect or Visio
• Good knowledge of relevant source code management tool (Subversion, TFS, SourceSafe, Git)
• Good knowledge of software development methodology and relevant tool - TFS, LARA, …
• Good communication skills (both written and verbal) in English
• We would welcome a pragmatic, flexible and customer oriented team player, designer and team leader, willing to share ideas and happy with virtual collaboration
What do we offer?
• Share purchase programme
• Participation on CGI profit
• Cafeteria to support your leisure activities
• Possibility of international deployments and job rotations
• Occasional home office
• 900 CZK per month for Benefit plus programme
• 105 CZK meal vouchers
• Multisport card
• 5 weeks of vacation, 3 sickdays and Fully paid sick leave (30 days/year)
• Participation on complex projects for major energy and utilities companies
• Professional growth and development through certified training programs and knowledge sharing
• and many more!
Information about the vacancy
Holandská 868/5, 639 00 Brno-Štýřice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick day, occasional work from home, corporate Events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
639 00 Brno-střed-Štýřice
Phone: +420 733 167 688