CGI IT Czech Republic s.r.o.
At CGI, we call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 70,000 professionals located in more than 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services company committed to help clients succeed. We have the expertise, stability and dedicated professionals, all needed to achieve results for our clients and for our members. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
Integration Specialist with Java
What it is all about
We are looking for Integration Specialist, developer to strengthen current project team. The project is delivering new front-end applications including integration to back-end systems for our customer, big financial company located in Prague, Czech republic.
The integration team delivers a multi-channel platform ensuring all data are available for front-ends with low dependency on the back-end systems. The platform builds on micro-services architecture and asynchronous communication patterns, and is meant to be highly scalable and robust while utilizing open-source technology stack.
• Develop, implement and test new interfaces for our growing solution
• Support and enhance existing interfaces and services
• Identify and action opportunities for process improvements and optimizations
• Collaborate effectively with various departments, teams and staff across the organization
• Experience of application integration
• Knowledge of Java / JEE or Spring Framework
• Knowledge of interface communication protocols/formats such as REST/JSON or SOAP/XML
• Knowledge of PL/SQL (preferably Oracle)
• Enthusiasm for the technology and new challenge
It would be an advantage to have
• Financial industry experience will be a plus
• Experience with API design and testing
• Knowledge of messaging frameworks such as JMS
• Work experience in international environment
What we offer
• Projects in various business domains (Finance, Telco, Industry etc.) delivered worldwide
• Up to date technologies and work
• Professional growth and development through certified training programs and knowledge sharing
• Competitive Salary
• Participation on Company Profit (Profit Participation Plan) and Company Shares (Share Purchase Plan)
• Cafeteria to support your leisure activities
• Possibility of international deployments and job rotations
• Stable, friendly and still professional team
• Occasional home office
Information about the vacancy
Laurinova 2800/4, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, cafeteria, occasional work from home, corporate Events, opportunity to work up hours, launch of a completely new project
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Czech (advanced), english (pre-intermediate)
CGI IT Czech Republic s.r.o.
ContactCGI IT Czech Republic s.r.o.
155 00 Praha-Stodůlky