CGI IT Czech Republic s.r.o.
At CGI, we call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 70,000 professionals located in more than 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services company committed to help clients succeed. We have the expertise, stability and dedicated professionals, all needed to achieve results for our clients and for our members. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
What is this all about
As we have expanded our activities and become a global player, we are looking for top talents to be part of our core development team to help us to keep the pace.
Are you motivated to discover the newest technologies, solve complex technical challenges and use them to create and deliver innovative solutions with global footstep? We are looking for talented individuals to trail blaze with us. If you have a team spirit, technical background and thrive on innovative multi-national projects where you will directly influence the technical and development strategy, now is the time to join our team.
Combine the challenges offered by complex technical initiatives, gain experience, and demonstrate your creativity in global environment.
What will we expect from you
As an experienced developer on our team, you will be working on an innovative solution with global footstep and will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Design and Analysis of functional/technical/legal requirements
• Development of modules based on requirements
• Prepare instructions for programmer implementation, coordinate with project team members to implement design and work through design revisions
• Communicate across the team of analysts and programmers to ensure functionality according to system design specifications, and develop solutions as problems or issues arise
Investigate new technologies and continually update own technical knowledge and skills
How do we imagine you
• Experience in designing and building solutions within Hadoop environment
• Extensive knowledge and experience with Java programming
• Previous experience in a customer facing role (e.g. within data centers, data storage or similar)
• Solid communication skills in English and Czech/Slovak
• Hands-on experience with SW implementation on Unix/Linux platform
• Experience with Spark is an advantage
• Good understanding of scripting and networking
• Inquisitive mind passionate about deriving insights from data and able to rigorously analyse complex issues
• Communicative and friendly personality; ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner
• We would welcome a pragmatic, flexible and customer oriented team player, willing to share ideas and happy with virtual collaboration
What we offer
• Professional growth and development through certified training programs and knowledge sharing
• Competitive Salary
• Participation on Company Profit (Profit Participation Plan) and Company Shares (Share Purchase Plan)
• Cafeteria to support your leisure activities
• Large variety of other benefits and sports events
Informace o pozici
Technologická 373/4, 708 00 Ostrava-Pustkovec, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Nadstandardní lékařská péče, flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, dovolená 5 týdnů, vzdělávací kurzy, školení, kafetérie, příspěvek na vzdělání, zvýhodněné půjčky zaměstnancům, zdravotní volno/sickday, firemní akce, vyhrazený čas na inovace
Čeština (výborná), angličtina (středně pokročilá)
708 00 Ostrava-Pustkovec
Telefon: +420 734 686 318