CGI IT Czech Republic s.r.o.
At CGI, we call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 70,000 professionals located in more than 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services company committed to help clients succeed. We have the expertise, stability and dedicated professionals, all needed to achieve results for our clients and for our members. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
.Net Developer Senior (Medior)
What is it all about
• Being part of the whole project life-cycle starting with analysis, design, development, testing and system support & optimization
• Projects in various business domains
• Stability of one of the global IT Consulting leaders
• Competitive Salary
• Participation on Company Profit (Profit Participation Plan) and Company Shares (Share Purchase Plan)
• Professional growth and development through certified training programs and knowledge sharing
• Large variety of company benefits and sports events
If you have experience in .NET development and are excited about continuous learning opportunities we want to hear from you.
As .NET Developer on our team, you will be working on several big initiatives within the business. This role will require communication and interaction with multiple internal and external clients to ensure each module interacts properly with each other. The Developer will also troubleshoot issues and develop new enhancements to achieve targeted results. Your responsibilities will include:
• Design of the enterprise solution according to the business client's requirements
• Solution is mainly focusing on development and integration using the Microsoft Azure and .NET framework
• Responsible for low level design
• Development of enterprise solutions according to the functional and technical leader's specification.
• Continuous optimization of developed solutions
• Technical specification writing
• Communication with the business requirements owners
• At least 2 years programming experience in C#/.NET, ASP.NET, EF, LINQ, WCF, MVC
• GoF or others design patterns - advantage
• Good knowledge of SQL on the level of DB client
• Good knowledge of design language (UML) and tools – Enterprise Architect or Visio
• Good knowledge of relevant source code management tool (Subversion, TFS, SourceSafe, Git)
• Good knowledge of software development methodology and relevant tool - TFS, LARA, …
• Good communication skills (both written and verbal) in English
• We would welcome a pragmatic, flexible and customer oriented team player, designer and team leader, willing to share ideas and happy with virtual collaboration
• Independent worker that requires little supervision beyond initial scope expectation and transfer of requirement
• Aptitude for application level support, migration and deployment activities
• Knowledge of data integration tools (ex: WSO2)
• Results-oriented with a strong track record of successful delivery
Education and Certification
• Bachelor’s degree with a focus on Information Technology/Communications, or equivalent
Are you motivated by the opportunity to delight your clients by providing them with innovative solutions to complex technical problems? These are exciting times for CGI and are looking for talented individuals to trail blaze with us. If you have a pioneering spirit and thrive on innovative projects where you can influence the direction of technical strategy, now is the time to join this dynamic team. We need to double our capacity to satisfy growing client demands and are looking for top talent. Combine the challenges offered by complex technical initiatives with the potential for gaining experience and demonstrate your creativity.
Workplace: Praha/ Brno/ Ostrava
Information about the vacancy
Laurinova 2800/4, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick day, occasional work from home, corporate Events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
CGI IT Czech Republic s.r.o.
ContactCGI IT Czech Republic s.r.o.
155 00 Praha-Stodůlky