CGI IT Czech Republic s.r.o.
At CGI, we call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 70,000 professionals located in more than 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services company committed to help clients succeed. We have the expertise, stability and dedicated professionals, all needed to achieve results for our clients and for our members. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
Junior Business Analyst
What is it all about?
• Gather, collect, process, validate and document business requirements
• Transform business requirements into functional requirements
• Identify and resolve conflicting requirements
• Formulate and create functional specifications
• Cooperate with IT and business to be able to understand, explain and resolve functional issues
What do we need from you?
• Previous experience in a similar role is advantage
• Knowledge of UML and modeling tools e.g. Enterprise Architect is advantage
• Previous experience with CRM or Billing systems (e.g. in telco, utilities or finance domain) is a great plus
• Intermediate knowledge of English and fluent Czech/Slovak
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills
• Analytical and 'joined-up' thinking, ability to solve problems effectively
• Independent worker that requires little supervision beyond initial scope expectation and transfer of requirement
What do we offer?
• Projects in Telco domain delivered worldwide
• Up to date technologies and work
• Professional growth and development through certified training programs and knowledge sharing
• Competitive Salary
• Participation on Company Profit (Profit Participation Plan) and Company Shares (Share Purchase Plan)
• Cafeteria to support your leisure activities
• Possibility of international deployments and job rotations
• Stable, friendly but still professional team
• Occasional home office
• Large variety of other benefits and sports events
Information about the vacancy
Laurinova 2800/4, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, soft loans to employees, sick day, occasional work from home, corporate Events
Education is not important
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
639 00 Brno-střed-Štýřice
Phone: +420 733 167 688